Add requests for date pages and their expedition and planning summaries to be updated at the bottom of this page.
Please Read This List Before Adding Entries!
- Requests should be a date, and only the date, in the YYYY-MM-DD form.
- All expeditions for the date will be detected and added to the date page.
- If the date appears on the Geohashing:Current events page, it will be updated every run and there is no need to add it here.
- One request per line.
- Please add requests to the end of the list.
How the bot works with the list of dates:
- The bot will select the first three dates from the list each time it makes a run.
- While the bot is processing dates, they will appear in bold.
- After the bot is done running, all dates updated in the run will be removed from all places they exist in the list.
- There will be some delay between when the dates are removed and the next dates are selected.
- The bot won't sort the dates in any way.