West of -30°: 0.8531025811716042, 0.2446021959360299 East of -30°: 0.3227205387098275, 0.7045834347042035
- 2008-05-30 Helsinki, Finland - Successfully reached by isani at approximately 15.30. A beautiful forested area next to a road and a lake. A patch of wild flowers and summer cottages nearby.
- 2008-05-30 Melbourne, Florida - Sadly, the error from the map tool has struck and we once again find that our location is many miles offshore. At least Sunday looks to be in (or near) a swamp!
- 2008-05-30 Munich, Germany - zb went and tried to get there around 8:30p. Got drenched in rain and got drenched again from the wet leaves and branches in the forest while trying to find the spot. Missed it by about 100 m. Nice long bike ride, but no luck in findig the location. No one else seems to have been stupid enough to go in this kind of weather.
- 2008-05-30 Providence, Rhode Island - Unsuccessfully attempted by Patrick. Located in private property off Route 44 in Rehoboth, MA.
- 2008-05-30 Singapore - Successfully reached by r0d3n7z at approximately 17:00 SGT. Couldn't gain access to the secured compound, but managed to get pretty close.
- 2008-05-30 Atlanta, Georgia - Conveniently located at the end of a road to an office park. Successfully reached around 23:30 EDT. Took pictures.
- 2008-05-30 San Francisco, California - The nearest point not on private property was reached and photographed by Relsqui at 7:00pm PDT.
- 2008-05-30 Denver, Colorado - Mike made it to the location after 9pm. Quite a journey! Took more than 2 hours and involved trains.
- 2008-05-30 Eugene, Oregon - Right behind the baseball stadium at Western Oregon University. Just a tiny bit north and Haschel Cedricson could have gotten the first Couch Potato Geohash.
Expeditions and Plans
|Singapore, Singapore||r0d3n7z||1.3227205387098275, 103.7045834347042035 Jurong Industrial Estate in Singa...|
|San Diego, California||Someone went||This should be a nice scenic drive through La Jolla. UCSD students take no...|
|Atlanta, Georgia||Someone went||Location was conveniently located at the end of a road to an office park, i...|
|San Francisco, California||Someone went||This point was in Berkeley, near Claremont and College. Relsqui was there a...|
|Denver (SW), Colorado||mike||(Horrible) Tra...|
|Salt Lake City, Utah||McKay||The real coordinates are in a forest, it is unclear where McKay went.|
|Providence, Rhode Island||Patrick||After picking up a friend in Pawtucket, we headed to and parked on the shou...|
|Eugene, Oregon||Haschel Cedricson||Right behind the baseball stadium at Western Oregon University.|
|Minneapolis SW, Minnesota||Erica, jennifer||PippaBlue made it to the Sprawl of America and snapped a photo in front of ...|
|München, Germany||zb||zb went by bike and tried to get there around 8:30p. Got drenched in rain a...|
|Helsinki, Finland||isani||Successfully reached by isani at approximately 15.30. A beautiful forested ...|