2009-09-21 46 5
| Mon 21 Sep 2009 in 46,5:|
Le Planet, near Grand Crêt in Monts Jura ; about 1550 m high.
Car was left a little under 3 km from the hash (and 650 m lower). It took us about 2.5 h to get to the hash. After a short break that will qualify Elisa for the picnic achievement, it took us another two hours to get back to the car.
So far this is the toughest hash I went to:
- probably around 18 km/effort
- *average* slope grade probably 25%
- I carried Elisa on my shoulders ~20% of the time on the way up and 80% of the way back
- the paths were not all where the map said they were
- some paths were materialized only by the (rare) paint marks on the trees
- the darkness on the way back did not help of course