Santa Fe, New Mexico
(Redirected from User:Arlo James Barnes)
|Albuquerque||Santa Fe||Conchas Lake|
|Los Lunas||Vaughn||Santa Rosa|
Today's location: not yet announced
This graticule is located at (35, -105).
Today's Location: [Santa Fe, New Mexico]
about the grat
land usage/cover percents?
- east ½ of Santa Fe (west ½ in Albuquerque, New Mexico, dividing line near Richards Avenue)
- Las Vegas
- NW https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=36&lon=-106
- NE https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=36&lon=-105
- SW https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=35&lon=-106
- SE https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=35&lon=-105 (confluence after which the grat is named)
- user:David & Gina (inactive)
- user:redaragorn (inactive and moved away)
- user:Arlo James Barnes (and friends below)
Most recent geohashes on top
- 2020-02-10_35_-105 -- user:Arlo nabs an easy one.
- 2012-01-15 35 -105 -- Arlo James Barnes, Emma Wolinsky, William Christopher Fong, Erik William Nelson, and Max Benjamin Bond claim to have reached a hashpoint.
- 2010-07-05 35 -105 -- redaragorn -- Family adventure on the National Forest land south of Pecos
- 2009-09-17 35 -105 -- redaragorn -- Second part of the multi-hash on my first day hashing
- 2009-05-25 35 -105 -- Virgin Graticule, two wet rats, and making Mother Nature my bitch. Now, THAT'S a memorial day!
David & Gina 5/25/09: Leave a message to arrange a meetup or just say hi!
Virgin Graticule Showoffishness
|David & Gina earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|