Santa Fe, New Mexico
(Redirected from 35,-105)
|Albuquerque||Santa Fe||Conchas Lake|
|Los Lunas||Vaughn||Santa Rosa|
Today's location: not yet announced
This graticule is located at (35, -105).
Today's Location: [Santa Fe, New Mexico]
about the grat
land usage/cover percents?
- east ½ of Santa Fe (west ½ in Albuquerque, New Mexico, dividing line near Richards Avenue)
- Las Vegas
- NW https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=36&lon=-106
- NE https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=36&lon=-105
- SW https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=35&lon=-106
- SE https://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=35&lon=-105 (confluence after which the grat is named)
- user:David & Gina (inactive)
- user:redaragorn (inactive and moved away)
- user:Arlo James Barnes (and friends below)
Most recent geohashes on top
- 2020-09-17 35 -105 -- user:Arlo and Erik do a midnight hash near Canoncito.
- 2020-09-10 35 -105 -- user:Arlo fails due to a no-trespassing sign.
- 2020-02-13 35 -105 -- user:Arlo chickens out.
- 2020-02-10 35 -105 -- user:Arlo nabs an easy one.
- (unknown) -- user:Arlo and Erik do a midnight hash at the Santa Fe County Rodeo Grounds
- 2012-01-15 35 -105 -- user:Arlo, Emma, Willie, Erik, and Max either reached the hash or just missed it due to a fence.
- 2010-07-05 35 -105 -- redaragorn and family adventure on the National Forest land south of Pecos.
- 2009-09-17 35 -105 -- redaragorn completes the second part of the multi-hash on his first day hashing.
- 2009-05-25 35 -105 -- user:David & Gina are the first in the graticule, were two wet rats, and made Mother Nature their bitch ("Now, THAT'S a memorial day!").
David & Gina 5/25/09: Leave a message to arrange a meetup or just say hi!
Virgin Graticule Showoffishness
|David & Gina earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|