|Rome, Georgia||Roswell, Georgia||Toccoa, Georgia|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: 03/02/2021
The Cleveland, TN graticule is at latitude 35, longitude -84. It covers the SE corner of Tennessee and the extreme western tip of North Carolina. Major cities include the western portion of Knoxville, and Cleveland TN. Also included are several high-security Department of Energy research facilities in the city of Oak Ridge (geohashing in such areas would be ill-advised).
All the photos from all the hashes can be seen on the Graticule 35 -84 page. If you upload photos to that day's hash page add [[Category:Meetup in 35 -84]] in the summary of the photo to get it included in the above link.
Most recent geohashes on top
- 2011-02-18 35 -84 -- In some woods off Old Federal Rd, near Old Fort, Tennessee.
- 2011-02-12 35 -84 -- Not far from Old Fort, TN: In some woods near a driveway off of Ladd Springs Rd.
- 2008-05-22 35 -84 -- Oak Ridge, TN: Geohashing Day!
- 2010-02-13 35 -84 -- Madisonville, TN: Alex, Chris and Bo had a nice drive out toward Madisonville.
- 2010-02-05 35 -84 -- Knoxville, TN: Jordan and Bo obtained the Speed Racer Achievement.
- 2010-01-23 35 -84 -- Louisville, TN: Jordan, Brett, Alex, Chelsea, Chris, Tim, Bethany, and Bo went on an easy hash.
- 2009-11-28 35 -84 -- Lenoir City, TN: Brett and Bo were chased out by a horse!
- 2009-11-27 35 -84 -- West Knoxville, TN: Bo and Alex had a nice, easy, first hash.
- 2009-03-20 35 -84 -- NullHypothesis grabbed the low-hanging fruit with an easy hash on the way home from work.
- 2008-09-04 35 -84 -- Involute & NullHypothesis in Knoxville, TN, on a steep grassy slope behind an office building.
|Involute & NullHypothesis earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
|Alex, Bo, and Chris earned the GeoTrash Geohash Achievement|
Top 10 Cities
All Based on 2000 Census
|4||Lenoir City, TN||6,819|
|6||South Cleveland, TN||6,216|
|9||Fairfield Glade, TN||4,885|