| This user earned the GeoTrash Geohash Achievement
After you have picked up the trash, pick up your Geotrash ribbon.
This achievement is easy AND enviro-friendly! Take this achievement for Geotrashing at or on the way to any geohash. Bring a bag, pick up garbage. Heck, you don't even have to bring a bag, half the time -- find one, and make it your geotrashing bag. Photograph yourself doing so and pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!
- Ted earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement by reaching the 37, -121 geohash on June 1, 2008.
- Thomcat picked up a lot of garbage on the way to the 2008-07-26 47 -122 geohash.
- Damianc earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement by reaching the 57, -3 geohash on 27 December 2008.
- NCBears earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement by reaching the 36, -78 geohash on 17 January 2009.
- Woodveil earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement at the 30 -81 geohash on 1 January 2009.
- Macronencer, Mahahahaneapneap and 04housemat earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement by reaching the 50, -2 geohash on August 1, 2009.
- Sermoa, Macronencer, Dee, JonRead and Davidc earned the geotrash achievement at 2009-09-27 50 -1
- mtu earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement by removing a neonazi sticker from a public place after visiting the 2010-11-14 54 11 geohash on the island of Fehmarn, Germany.
- Ipswichb earned the geotrash achievement at 2013-09-02 42 -70
- Onicofago and his son Juan earned the GeoTrash Geohash achievement at 2015-03-15 -31 -64
- meta-alt picked up a little bit of litter in Grunewald at 2016-04-03 52 13.
- Fippe cleaned part of the way to 2018-08-13 52 10.
Confused but Well-Intentioned
- Hiro removed trash from a landfill and placed it back in a wheely bin during the 52 13 geohash on 15 September 2009.