| This user earned the XKCD-100 Achievement
This template will make you a ribbon to commemorate this achievement.
| This user earned the XKCD-100 Honorable Mention Achievement
And if you didn't reach it on a Saturday the Honorable Mention version might be more fitting.
Anyone who treks over hill & dale for a distance greater than 100 miles (160 km) just to make the XKCD meetup (Saturday 4pm geohash) has achieved this award. Way to go!
- Ted achieved the XKCD-100 on 2008-06-07_37_-121, traveling 106 miles to attend an XKCD meetup.
- Red cordial achieved the XKCD-100 on 2008-07-18_26_-80 by travelling 15260 km or 9482 mi one way from Canberra, Australia to attend a geohash! Special thanks go to Joanna for paying their travel costs.
- Thomcat travelled 200 miles and then 86 more for a pair of Saturday geohashes on 2008-08-09.
- Arvid achieved the XKCD-100 by cycling 107 miles (172km) to get to a hash in the north of the Dutch province Groningen on October 10, 2008. And he cycled back.
- Danatar went 120 miles (194.5 km) by train to a one-person Saturday meetup at 2009-08-22 49 8.
- Ekorren broke the 1000 km mark travelling overnight by train from Southern Germany to Denmark for 2010-08-21_55_8.
- NWoodruff achieved the XKCD-100 on 2010-01-12_33_-81, traveling 227 miles to attend an XKCD meetup.
- Crox and Elisa travelled 380 km (236 miles) by bike, train, cableway and on foot to visit 2011-01-01 46 7
- Most of the participants of 2011-05-21 52 14 achieved this through any of many different types of travel, including walking, transit, car, and airplane. The furthest distance traveled by any of the participants was at least 1500km by APR.
- NWoodruff achieved the XKCD-100 on 2013-04-26_43_-79, traveling 909 miles (1462 Km) to attend an XKCD meetup.
- KarMann and his wife Algernon drove 1,016 miles round-trip to reach 4 hashpoints in 6 expeditions in 3 days around leap day 2020. The most distant one from home was 2020-02-29 52 -4 in southwest Wales, but the farthest from where we woke up was 2020-03-01 51 -0 in Letchworth, near Luton.
- Fippe travelled 205 km to 2021-03-06 53 7, most of it by train.