Hi everybody. As you may have gathered, my name is Joanna. I live in Watson, Canberra, Australia. I used to live in Melbourne, and will be visiting every once in a while, so I may also be hashing there.
I have now geohashed in 3 states in Australia: ACT, NSW, VIC.
I frequent #geohashing under the nick joannac. Come by and say hi :)
I will usually bring at least one puzzle to any hash attempt.
I am one of the wiki admins, so I'm the one responsible for clogging up recent changes with deletions when I get bored.
I keep logs of things to do at Category_talk:Tagged_for_deletion and User:Joannac/Todo, and wouldn't say no to some help (hint, hint). ;)
Successful Hashes (13)
- 2009-02-23 -35 149 - On campus at ANU
- 2009-02-01 -35 149 - The most pathetic excuse for a lake ever
- 2009-01-17 -35 149 - Almost 4 months break, but the Canberra geohashers are back in action :)
- 2008-09-21 -35 149 - Echidnas, jousting, frisbee wars.
- 2008-09-07 -35 149 - Honourable couch potato
- 2008-08-05 -35 149 - Where a curious neighbour watched on.
- 2008-07-23 -35 149 - Drive-by hashing!
- 2008-07-05 -35 148 - Where we found a donkey, got chased by bulls and yelled at by an angry farmer.
- 2008-06-20 -37 145 - Geohash in a third state!
- 2008-06-17 -35 149 - Made it at 7am!
- 2008-06-14 -35 149 - Well, we did the hashpoint from 2008-06-13, but we made it and had a picnic, war with sticks, and juggling.
- 2008-06-08 -35 149 - Where we played with sheep skulls and didn't get electrocuted.
- 2008-06-01 -35 148 - A fun day with Psud, Kieran, Nemo, and Andi.
|| Joannac achieved level 1 of the Minesweeper Geohash achievement
- by visiting coordinates in -35,149 and 1 of the surrounding graticules.