2020-02-29 53 -2
| Sat 29 Feb 2020 in Manchester, UK:|
In a field near Nantwich.
- His wife
KarMann has already reserved a car for the weekend for the one-in-1,461 opportunity to get a Leap geohash achievement. Depending on where the hashpoint for the day ends up, he may go to an adjacent graticule instead, or in addition so he can finally have a Multihash too, and/or work towards Minesweeper Geohash. Consecutive geohash achievement is also an option.
- Leap geohash achievement - the sine qua non of the day
- Border geohash achievement - Does Wales count?
- Geohash by proxy achievement - KarMann will be bringing his little drone, just in case.
- Tron achievement - We'll have to wait and see.
- Formal attire achievement - KarMann may dress up for a hashpoint that isn't too rough to get to.
- Snowman Geohash - Might be possible in some parts of Wales, but the forecast is much more about the rain than the snow for those days.
- Drowned Rat Geohash - see above
- XKCD-100 - If visiting adjacent graticule(s), a distinct possibility.
- Consecutive geohash achievement - KarMann will be looking for hashpoints Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Minesweeper Geohash & Multihash - KarMann hopes to visit some adjacent graticules for the first time.
- Drag-along achievement - KarMann will be bringing his wife along for most of the weekend.
- Midnight Geohash & Sunrise geohash - If I'm determined enough to get another for the multihash, it could happen.
- Displaced origin geohash achievement - There are some good possibilities in this graticule & those nearby, and they're much more plannable in advance, of course. In particular, one in a parking lot on the outskirts of Nantwich, and one about 100 m off the road near Llyn Brenig.
- MNB Geohash or Trail of Blood consolation prize - Distinct possibilities one of these might get to us one of these days.