West of -30°: 0.20967755786283662, 0.10144168461237785 East of -30°: 0.12536718896775, 0.577110915397159
The first day the 30W Time Zone Rule is in effect. These coordinates became available east of -30° on Friday 23 May by combination of a Dow holiday (Memorial Day) on Monday 26 May and the new 30W Time Zone Rule, which posits that Tuesday's open would come too late in the day for eastern longitudes.
- 2008-05-27 St. Paul, Minnesota - Successfully reached by Marktraceur and friends.
- 2008-05-27 Munich, Germany - Successfully Reached by bock and zb.
- 2008-05-27 Bilbao, Spain - Unsuccessfully reached by Loggie: I got kidnapped instead
- 2008-05-27 Boston, Massachusetts - Successfully Reached independently by Loch and Noc.
- 2008-05-27 Clearfield, Utah - Successfully reached by Tsen and Tyler.
- 2008-05-27 Austin, Texas - Successfully reached by s3g2.
- 2008-05-27 Conway, Arkansas - Sucessfully Reached by l33tmoomba
- 2008-05-27 Vancouver, British Columbia - Successfully reached by thepiguy and srs0.
- 2008-05-27 Mansfield, Ohio
Expeditions and Plans
|Austin, Texas||s3g2||in Austin, Texas is located on the (non-existent) shoulder of east-bound US 290 near Pai...|
|Conway, Arkansas||l33tmoomba||The coords led me to a spot on the field about 10 feet off a quarter-mile-l...|
|Mansfield, Ohio||Rattail||Sandy and Ashley are pictured, Rattail is taking the pictur...|
|Clearfield, Utah||Tsen||Ridiculously easy. The point is 5.24 miles from my front door. The point ...|
|Boston, Massachusetts||Loch, Noc||42.209677N, 71.101442W This hash is located south of Milton in the Boston, Massachusetts gratic...|
|Bilbao, Spain||Loggie||was between Durango and Elorrio.|
|Minneapolis NW, Minnesota||Someone went||Fairly easy. It was right on the road. We also found a trail that led into ...|
|München, Germany||zb, bock||was a backyard of a house near the Isar (river).|
|Vancouver, British Columbia||thepiguy, srs0, not quite a lush green paradise||He went, but I'll leave it to him to discuss his trip. -Srs0 22:34, 30 May ...|
|Rotterdam, Netherlands||Someone went||of May 27, 2008 is in Lier. It happens to be a running track, and by chanc...|
|Carlisle, United Kingdom||Adam Lindsay||On 27 May 2008, the first day of the 30W Time Zone Rule, the geohash for Carlisle using the algorithm ...|