- is based in Bærum, Norway, but travelling now and then. Drop me a note when you're planning a hash in the area!
- enjoys: paragliding, longboard, slackline, code, food, travel, climbing and miscellaneous geekery
- You may call me Sir relet. Or sneaky bastard. As you prefer.
- GPS: android-capable cellphone with a dead battery
- Transportation: car, bicycle, hiking boots, packraft, nettbuss, paraglider, longboard
- Evidencers: camera, waterproof camera housing
NO HASHCOTS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE GEOHASHES - MONITORED BY THE HUMANE HASHOCIATON HELPING HILARIOUS HASHCOTS (HHHHH)
Things that just happened
by having their challenge met by Greenslime in New Zealand / Neuseeland on 2010-01-20
|Thomcat Number of 2|
|loves Mother Nature|
Admit one, Endurance, Globalhash, Globetrotter(3x), Golf, Graticule Hopper(43x), Juggernaut, Kite, Maker, Proxy, Puppet master, Thumbs up, Twister