Me on the web:
I'll try to visit any hashpoint if I happen to be around, i. e. I can reach it by bike after work or on weekends. I absolutely won't leave any hashmark unless it's bio-degradable (so, hooray for chalk paintings and twig sculptures, whereas active geohasher posters in plastic jackets are a no-go for me).
On my expeditions, I have been accompanied by:
or a bunch of Ninja Geohashers...
Hashpoints visited on wrong days (probably without report)
- 11 Hummelshain on Aug 11, 2012 (Hash of 2012-07-17_50_11)
- 10 Graitschen on Mar 27, 2012 (Hash of 2012-03-24_50_11)
- 09 Thalbürgel on Mar 24, 2012 (Hash of 2011-09-02_50_11)
- 08 Serba on Mar 24, 2012 (Hash of 2012-01-13_50_11)
- 07 Bad Klosterlausnitz on Mar 24, 2012 (Hash of 2012-01-22_50_11)
- 06 Jena on Feb 20, 2010 (Hash of 2010-02-12_50_11)
- 05 Eckolstädt on Feb 20, 2010 (Hash of 2010-02-04_51_11)
- 04 Kunitz on Feb 20, 2010 (Hash of 2010-02-11_50_11)
- 03 Burgrabis on Nov 29, 2009 (Hash of 2009-11-25_50_11) Gave up at 30m distance, will bring a machete next time.
- 02 Jenalöbnitz on Nov 21, 2009 (Hash of 2009-11-12_50_11)
- 01 Tautenburg on Nov 21, 2009 (Hash of 2009-11-16_50_11)
If I don't bother to write an expedition report, maybe I'll at least upload some photos. Take a look here.
Suggestions for future Retro Hashes (a.k.a. nice ones I've missed): 2012-07-31 (Water!) combined with 2012-08-01, 2012-08-02 (home sweet home MTB), 2012-07-19 and 2012-07-22 (Hohenwarte and Plothen, both beautiful), and 2012-07-20 and 2012-07-21 (just because they're so near and could easily be combined with any other trip).